Based in Valencia, Spain
November 1, 2016
Press / Business contact:
La Marina de València, Muelle de la Aduana
46024 Valencia (Spain)
Game development Studio located in Lanzadera, Valencia (Spain). Currently working on Effie, a 3D action-adventure game about the beautiful tale of an old hero and his magical shield. Coming out to PlayStation 4 and Steam in 2019. Creators of these mobile games: Become a Legend: Dungeon Quest, Hyper Switch, Mad Line...
Inverge Studios is a video game "Start-up" founded in November 2016 by six Multimedia Engineers willing to undertake. They have been doing projects together for four years and they have won several awards. Among them, the 2016 Brains Eden festival held in Cambridge (United Kingdom).From mobile to console
From its foundation until January 2018, it has developed mobile games, specifically for iOS and Android, in which it has gained more than 200k downloads. Since February 2018 it’s part of the PlayStation®Talents Games Camp program in Lanzadera® (Valencia), where it’s developing a video game for PlayStation 4 and PC called Effie.
Effie Pre-Alpha Trailer - PS4 & Steam YouTube
Become a Legend: Dungeon Quest - Official Trailer (iOS & Android) YouTube
There are far more images available for Inverge Studios, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner in Best Mobile Game - The Quantum Message." - Brains Eden, Judge's prize, Cambridge (United Kingdom), June, 2016
- "Winner in Most Innovative Idea in Technology - Inverge Studios." - Business Ideas Triathlon, University of Alicante (Spain), April, 2017
- "Finalists in Best Mobile Game - Mad Line." - Three Headed Monkey Awards, Polytechnic University of Cataluña, Barcelona (Spain), June, 2017
- "Winner in Impulse Awards - Inverge Studios." - University of Alicante (Spain), June, 2017
- "Finalists in 5U CV Startup - Inverge Studios." - Valencia (Spain), September, 2017
- "Winner in Best Game - inHUMANS." - GameJam Alicante VIII, Alicante (Spain), October, 2017
- "Finalists in Best Spanish Mobile Game - Become a Legend: Dungeon Quest." - DeVuego Awards (Spain), January, 2018
- "Selected in PlayStation Talents - Effie." - PlayStation Talents Valencia (Spain), February, 2018
- "Finalists in Best Mobile Game - Wake Up." - Three Headed Monkey Awards, Polytechnic University of Cataluña, Barcelona (Spain), May, 2018
- "Selected in Square Enix Collective - Effie" - Square Enix Collective (Worldwide), September, 2018
- "Inverge Studios: The startup releases Effie for PlayStation."
- Inma Sala, Valencia Plaza
- "Talent from Alicante for PlayStation."
- Cristina Martínez, Diario Información
- "From Cambridge to the professional field."
- Juanjo Payá, Diario Información
Effie game site http:.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
CEO & Game Designer
3D Artist & VFX
Marketing & Game Developer
3D Artist & Animator
Collaborator as: Concept Artist
Collaborator as: Music Composer